Sunday, July 19, 2015

A few less packages of DSP

used up a couple packages of DSP.  The cards for the first package can be seen in the previous post. 
Here are some of the cards I made with the second package that I finished off.



Island Indigo and Pool Party are a great color combination.   I used a new stamp set too - Endless Birthday Wishes.



The colors on this paper are so vivid - Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party.


And a couple more.....



I even used up the designed window sheet that came in the package of DSP.  I had to find some strategic ways to adhere the clear sheets in a way that the adhesive did not show through.  On the one card, mini glue dots are hidden by the circles. In the other, the ribbon conceals the mini glue dots. 



And another package of DSP got a dent in it. I used new stamp sets -Butterfly Basics and Wild About Flowers.
 I still have tons of DSP. I can't resist the wonderful designs.  SU retires their DSP every year so there are always lots of new designs.  I'm determined to use up some of mine before ordering any new (I did order a stack of 6 x 6 sheets)
It was a productive weekend as far as cardmaking.  I made 20 monogramed cards with lined envelopes that will be a gift to a friend and about 45 other cards 

No comments: