Sunday, July 19, 2015

Craft weekend

A friend suggested everyone take a little time over the July 4th holiday weekend to do some crafting.  You know me, I didn't need any more encouragement.

I made quite a few cards ( 25+) and used up some retired items so thought I would start playing with the new IN colors.  Then I noticed I had not made much with the IN colors from last year - what ????? 
That's right. I think I made one card and that was it. So I had to play with them before moving on to this year's. 


These are just plain note cards and I could easily add a little sentiment if I wanted.  Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey.  The card on the right had Always Artichoke because I have this great supply of embossed pieces from a request to my sister. 


These are cased from the current big catalog. Hello Honey with some DSP from last year ( yes, I have several packages of DSP from last year that I had not even opened. These are sort of generic.  The For You sentiment can be used for many different occasions. 


I did make a couple with the new colors Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder   


No comments: