Thursday, March 31, 2016

Birthday Cards

Finally had some time to play in the craft room a couple days this week.  Sure felt good.


A cute idea.  Today I showed it to my almost 3 year-old granddaughter and she really loved it. 


 I love the balloon punches!  The sizes all work well together to give some depth to the card.  


And who wouldn't love a 4 scoop ice cream cone! Looks yummy!


Last but not least, a masculine card.  The beautiful DSP makes this a quick card.  I hate to put too much on the front because it covers up the beautiful pattern. 


Here is my little helper today.  When sorting through some scraps looking for a piece of card stock that would work for our project she found a long strip of Real Red.  She told me "I need to just hold this one".  Yep - she's got the crafting gene.

No comments: