Monday, April 4, 2016

And it's April already!

Here it is early April - which means another page comes down off the Stampin Up - Paper Pumpkin calendar.   I just can't throw the page away so will recycle some of the paper - or reuse maybe is more appropriate.


The spotted paper was from my March calendar page.  
The flowers are from the Flowering Fields stamp set which was a Sale-a-bration set this year. 
Add some Hello Honey and Always

On another note, I tried a new recipe that was a big hit.  

These were pretty yummy.  I think I will try them again and maybe add some black beans or corn.  The original recipe says you can freeze them so may have to stock up.


Finished up this square over the weekend.  It was a Valentine's challenge.  The chart was provided and each person could choose the colors.  I pulled some from the floss I had out for another project.   Actually thought I pulled 2 shades of blue but realized they were gray when I started stitching.   I think the colors look good together.  I'm sure it will be perfect for someone who receives a quilt in the future.


And April 4th - it's ice cream time.  Dad would have been 103 today.  We had our celebratory ice cream Friday evening. Bekah picked up blizzards on the way home from work.  (This picture is actually from several years ago - notice the naked nails - before Jamberry)





No comments: